Psychology at York College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 16
Number of students16
At the York College through Psychology program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school rank, Secondary school record, Admission test scores are demanded when applying. The lessons of this program will be held at 1125 E 8th St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 16 or more and 18.8% of students are men.
York College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. York College campus is safe for students with 0.25% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense is the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 2750$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 20% of students get financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at York College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Nebraska offering Psychology programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Psychology in Nebraska are 22, such as Concordia University-Nebraska, Creighton University, Bellevue University and other.
Other Programs in York College
Here you can find the list of other programs in York College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Psychology program.
Filters by degree:
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Social Science Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about York College
Student Reviews and Ratings for York College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful