Business Administration, Management and Operations at Volunteer State Community College: Overview
Number of students78
At the Volunteer State Community College through Business Administration, Management and Operations program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 1480 Nashville Pike.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 78 or more and 39.7% of students are men. 1.3% of students enrolled in the Business Administration, Management and Operations program are non-residents of the United States.
Volunteer State Community College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 14% of students receive financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Volunteer State Community College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Tennessee offering Business Administration, Management and Operations programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business Administration, Management and Operations in Tennessee are 67, such as ITT Technical Institute-Nashville, Aquinas College, Austin Peay State University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Volunteer State Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Volunteer State Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Administration, Management and Operations program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Ophthalmic and Optometric Support Services and Allied Professions
- Ophthalmic Technician/Technologist
- Medical Illustration and Informatics
- Medical Informatics
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Give feedback about Volunteer State Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Volunteer State Community College
More colleges and universities
Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland
Graduation Rate: 80%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful