Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions at Meridian Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 10
Number of students10
At the Meridian Community College through Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 910 Hwy 19 N.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 10 or more and 20% of students are men.
Meridian Community College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Meridian Community College campus is safe for students with 0.21% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 14% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Meridian Community College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Mississippi offering Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions programs - please click the blue button on the right. 16 universities are currently offering programs in Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions - Copiah-Lincoln Community College, Mississippi Delta Community College, University of Mississippi and other.
Other Programs in Meridian Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Meridian Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Cooking and Related Culinary Arts
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Meridian Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Meridian Community College
More colleges and universities
Ross Medical Education Center-Davison
Graduation Rate: 72%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful