German Language and Literature at Hastings College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 2
Number of students2
At the Hastings College through German Language and Literature program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores are necessary when applying. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 710 N Turner Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 2 or more and 100% of students are men.
Hastings College provides on-campus housing. Hastings College campus is safe for students with 0.66% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense, burglary and aggravated assault are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 31% of students have financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Hastings College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Nebraska which have German Language and Literature programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in German Language and Literature in Nebraska are 6, such as Creighton University, Nebraska Wesleyan University, University of Nebraska-Lincoln and other.
Other Programs in Hastings College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Hastings College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the German Language and Literature program.
Filters by degree:
Special Education and Teaching
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Business Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Social Science Teacher Education
- Biology Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- German Language Teacher Education
Communication and Media Studies
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management
Health and Medical Administrative Services
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Hastings College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Hastings College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful