Business Administration and Management at University of Phoenix-Illinois: Overview
At the University of Phoenix-Illinois through Business Administration and Management program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1500 McConnor Pkwy.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 104 or more and 49% of students are men. 1.9% of students studying the Business Administration and Management program are non-residents of the United States.
Academic/career counselling is provided for students. 5% of students are granted with financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan find all the information about other programs at University of Phoenix-Illinois. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Illinois providing Business Administration and Management programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business Administration and Management in Illinois are 104, such as National Louis University, North Central College, North Park University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in University of Phoenix-Illinois
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Phoenix-Illinois and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Administration and Management program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Computer Programming
- Computer Programming/Programmer
- Computer Systems Analysis
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration/Management
Give feedback about University of Phoenix-Illinois
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Phoenix-Illinois
More colleges and universities
International Culinary Center-California
Graduation Rate: 92%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful