Biological and Biomedical Sciences at Smith College: Overview
At the Smith College through Biological and Biomedical Sciences program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Recommendations, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required when applying. The lessons of this program will be held at Elm St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 89 or more and 0% of students are men. 11.2% of students taking the Biological and Biomedical Sciences program are non-residents of the United States.
Smith College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Smith College campus is safe for students with 0.9% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 7740$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 25% of students have financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Smith College. You can use filter option “by degree” to check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Massachusetts providing Biological and Biomedical Sciences programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Biological and Biomedical Sciences in Massachusetts are 62, such as Endicott College, Fitchburg State University, Framingham State University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Smith College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Smith College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Biological and Biomedical Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Comparative Literature
- East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Slavic, Baltic and Albanian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Russian Language and Literature
- Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- German Language and Literature
- Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- French Language and Literature
- Italian Language and Literature
- Portuguese Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Middle/Near Eastern and Semitic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Astronomy and Astrophysics
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
Give feedback about Smith College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Smith College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful