Visual and Performing Arts at Reed College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 29
Number of students29
At the Reed College through Visual and Performing Arts program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 3203 SE Woodstock Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 29 or more and 44.8% of students are men. 3.4% of students studying the Visual and Performing Arts program are non-residents of the United States.
Reed College provides on-campus housing. Reed College campus is safe for students with 3.87% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 6570$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 25% of students have financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Reed College. You can use filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Oregon providing Visual and Performing Arts programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Visual and Performing Arts in Oregon are 31, such as The Art Institute of Portland, Chemeketa Community College, Concordia University-Portland and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Reed College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Reed College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Visual and Performing Arts program.
Filters by degree:
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Chinese Language and Literature
- Slavic, Baltic and Albanian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Russian Language and Literature
- Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- German Language and Literature
- Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- French Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Reed College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Reed College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful