Aviation/Airway Management and Operations at LeTourneau University: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 4
Number of students4
At the LeTourneau University through Aviation/Airway Management and Operations program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Formal demonstration of competencies, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required when applying. The classes of this program will be conducted at 2100 S Mobberly Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 4 or more and 50% of students are men.
LeTourneau University provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. LeTourneau University campus is safe for students with 0.12% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, burglary and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 13% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan explore all the information about other programs at LeTourneau University on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Texas providing Aviation/Airway Management and Operations programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Aviation/Airway Management and Operations in Texas are 9, such as Hallmark University, Mountain View College, Lone Star College System and other.
Other Programs in LeTourneau University
Here you can find the list of other programs in LeTourneau University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Aviation/Airway Management and Operations program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Non-Profit/Public/Organizational Management
- Transportation/Mobility Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- International Business
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Welding Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Communication and Media Studies
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
Mathematics and Computer Science
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Give feedback about LeTourneau University
Student Reviews and Ratings for LeTourneau University
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful