Biology/Biological Sciences at LeTourneau University: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 3
Number of students3
At the LeTourneau University through Biology/Biological Sciences program you can get degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Formal demonstration of competencies, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded or admission. The classes of this program will be conducted at 2100 S Mobberly Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 3 or more and 0% of students are men.
LeTourneau University provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. LeTourneau University campus is safe for students with 0.12% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, burglary and aggravated assault are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 13% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at LeTourneau University on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Texas which have Biology/Biological Sciences programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Biology/Biological Sciences in Texas are 106, such as Lamar University, Lamar State College-Orange, Jarvis Christian College and other.
Other Programs in LeTourneau University
Here you can find the list of other programs in LeTourneau University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Biology/Biological Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Non-Profit/Public/Organizational Management
- Transportation/Mobility Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- International Business
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Welding Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Communication and Media Studies
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
Mathematics and Computer Science
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Give feedback about LeTourneau University
Student Reviews and Ratings for LeTourneau University
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful