Health Professions and Related Programs at Wytheville Community College: Overview
Number of students387
At the Wytheville Community College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1000 E Main Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 387 or more and 10.3% of students are men. 0.3% of students studying the Health Professions and Related Programs program are non-residents of the United States.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 13% of students have financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Wytheville Community College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Virginia providing Health Professions and Related Programs programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 115 universities are currently offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs - Medtech Institute, Averett University, Blue Ridge Community College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Wytheville Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Wytheville Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Public Health
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer and Information Sciences
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Precision Metal Working
Give feedback about Wytheville Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Wytheville Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful