Health and Physical Education/Fitness at Delaware State University: Overview
At the Delaware State University through Health and Physical Education/Fitness program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required when applying. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1200 N. Dupont Highway.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 77 or more and 66.2% of students are men. 5.2% of students enrolled in the Health and Physical Education/Fitness program are non-residents of the United States.
Delaware State University provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Delaware State University campus is safe for students with 1.28% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and robbery are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 6976$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 22% of students get financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Delaware State University. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Delaware providing Health and Physical Education/Fitness programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 6 universities are currently offering programs in Health and Physical Education/Fitness - Dawn Career Institute Inc, Delaware Technical Community College-Stanton/Wilmington, University of Delaware and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Delaware State University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Delaware State University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health and Physical Education/Fitness program.
Filters by degree:
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Art Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Historic Preservation and Conservation
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
English Language and Literature
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Delaware State University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Delaware State University
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful