Business Administration, Management and Operations at Corning Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 83
Number of students83
At the Corning Community College through Business Administration, Management and Operations program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1 Academic Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 83 or more and 43.4% of students are men.
Corning Community College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Corning Community College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense, burglary and aggravated assault are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 6200$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 19% of students get financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to pick. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Corning Community College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in New York providing Business Administration, Management and Operations programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business Administration, Management and Operations in New York are 158, such as Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology, Adelphi University, Adirondack Community College and other.
Other Programs in Corning Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Corning Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Administration, Management and Operations program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Computer and Information Sciences
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
Physical Science Technologies/Technicians
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Give feedback about Corning Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Corning Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful