Elementary Education and Teaching at Trinity Washington University: Overview
Number of students2
At the Trinity Washington University through Elementary Education and Teaching program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Recommendations, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 125 Michigan Ave NE.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 2 or more and 0% of students are men.
Trinity Washington University offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Trinity Washington University campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 3760$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 14% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Trinity Washington University on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can click the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in District of Columbia providing Elementary Education and Teaching programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Elementary Education and Teaching in District of Columbia are 6, such as American University, Catholic University of America, University of the District of Columbia and other.
Other Programs in Trinity Washington University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Trinity Washington University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Elementary Education and Teaching program.
Filters by degree:
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Reading Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- Secondary Education and Teaching
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Wellness
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Nursing Practice
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Criminal Justice and Corrections
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Admission test scores
Give feedback about Trinity Washington University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Trinity Washington University
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful