History at Colgate University: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 73
Number of students73
At the Colgate University through History program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores are required or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 13 Oak Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 73 or more and 52.1% of students are men. 6.8% of students enrolled in the History program are non-residents of the United States.
Colgate University offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Colgate University campus is safe for students with 1.07% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and motor vehicle theft are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 6065$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 26% of students receive financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Colgate University. You can use filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in New York offering History programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in History in New York are 90, such as Adelphi University, Alfred University, Barnard College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Colgate University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Colgate University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the History program.
Filters by degree:
East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Chinese Language and Literature
- Japanese Language and Literature
- Slavic, Baltic and Albanian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- German Language and Literature
- Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- French Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Latin Language and Literature
Astronomy and Astrophysics
Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Colgate University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Colgate University
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful