Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Jefferson College: Overview
- Associate's degree 396
Number of students396
At the Jefferson College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1000 Viking Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 396 or more and 37.9% of students are men. 1% of students studying the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program are non-residents of the United States.
Jefferson College provides on-campus housing. Jefferson College campus is safe for students with 0.1% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 3466$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 18% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Jefferson College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Missouri offering Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in Missouri are 47, such as Avila University, University of Central Missouri, Columbia College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Jefferson College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Jefferson College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Biomedical Technology/Technician
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
Precision Metal Working
Computer Software and Media Applications
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Legal Support Services
Give feedback about Jefferson College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Jefferson College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful