Computer Science at Beloit College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 6
Number of students6
At the Beloit College through Computer Science program you can get degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations are demanded or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 700 College St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 6 or more and 83.3% of students are men.
Beloit College provides on-campus housing. Beloit College campus is safe for students with 1.16% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and aggravated assault are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 4490$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 23% of students get financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Beloit College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Wisconsin offering Computer Science programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 10 universities are currently offering programs in Computer Science - Cardinal Stritch University, Carroll University, Concordia University-Wisconsin and other.
Other Programs in Beloit College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Beloit College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Computer Science program.
Filters by degree:
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Comparative Literature
- East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Chinese Language and Literature
- Japanese Language and Literature
- Slavic, Baltic and Albanian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Russian Language and Literature
- German Language and Literature
- Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- French Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
Science, Technology and Society
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Ethnic, Cultural Minority, Gender, and Group Studies
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Beloit College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Beloit College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful